Testimonials & Awards
Who is Joke A Wh..
Pictures & Sounds
1. Don't miss the boat.
2. Try to remember that we're all in the same boat.
3. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark, you know.
4. Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone might ask you to do
something REALLY big.
5. Don't listen to critics, just get on with what has to be done.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
8. Two heads are better than one.
9. Speed isn't always an advantage; after all, the snails were on
board with the cheetahs.
10. When you're stressed, try floating awhile.
11. Remember that the ark was built by amateurs; it was the Titanic
that was built by professionals.
12. Remember that woodpeckers inside are a larger threat than storms
13. No matter what the difficulty, trust in the Almighty: There'll be
a rainbow at the end of the storm.